Non Standard Auto
Non standard auto includes drivers who are not rated as standard or preferred risks.
This includes drivers with:
- Suspended Drivers License
- Multiple Motor Vehicle Violations
- High number of claims
- Recently involved in a serious accident
- No prior insurance or lapse in coverage
- Lack of driving experience
- Low credit score
At Freeland Insurance we try meet all your insurance needs while providing the best rate.
That is why we have partnered with companies like:
These companies offer competitive rates so that you are not sacrificing coverage to be able to afford insurance. Call us today and let our expert Jamie Larson see what she can do for you!!